Mindray BeneVision N1 – Patient Monitoring System
Never miss a beat!
With an unparalleled integrated design, the N1 seamlessly blends innovative monitoring technology with a clinically tested ease-of-use work flow, all whilst maintaining continuity of patient information – even on the go.
- Palm size 150x102x81 and Ultralight weight of 950g.
- Fully integrated sidestream CO2 module (optional)
- 5” HD screen
- Wide view allowing clear viewing from any angle
- Gesture control touchscreen
- Auto brightness
- 8-hour battery life
- Cross infection control
- IP44 Dust/waterproof resistance and a 1.2m drop endurance
- Familiar intuitive interface across BeneVisionfamily
- Up to 5 waveforms displayed
- More than 10 critical parameters can be monitored
- Extensive data storage and reliable offline upload
- Serves as multi-parameter module for BeneView& BeneVisionPatient Monitors
- Flexible transport docking solution for air and ground transport
- Connect to 19″ touchscreen display to create expanded bedside monitor
- Multiple mounting solutions
- Wired and wireless communications to Central Stations
With the Platinum Multi-parameter Platform, the N1 provides enhanced data analysis for ECG, respiration, SpO2, NIBP and temperature, thus signiﬁcantly improving the accuracy and anti-interference ability of these parameters.
N1’s optional fully integrated sidestream CO2 module monitors the patients respiratory status via the connected sample line. No need to add additional modules for transporting patients, particularly those who are intubated.